Monday, March 2, 2015

And away we go...

On an icy evening, the truck's ramps covered in snow and sleet, they hauled her away...


Inside, I packed a waterproof case with:

  • A new front ABS kit, hoses, lines, plates, sensors - I damaged the one on my vehicle wheeling last year
  • My Warn M12000 winch/ a fairlead/ my synthetic line, since I have no bumper to mount them on for now
  • The 2nd row heater fan moter/blower (since I have no doors/windows I didn't want it to get wet)
  • A new dash-based winch switch from 12Vguy, similar to the ones shown here.
  • Wheel security lug nut "socket key"

The case is pad-locked on 2 corners and the whole thing chained to the body, hopefully it ends up in CO with the truck.  I wrapped the area under the drivers seat heavily with plastic in an effort to keep the ECU dry, and covered the fuse panel area as well.

A few items will come back east in this case (IPOR skid plate, MetricTLC wrapped steering wheel, instrument gauge cluster).


No comments:

Post a Comment